From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:43:31 +0900
On Thursday, Jan 6, 2005, at 16:36 Asia/Tokyo, Keith Thomas wrote:

>  I would have thought that raw eggs would be the main Paleo way of
> eating eggs.
>
> Keith

Or baking in the coals, which would also limit oxidation. Lots of
cultures still eat raw eggs. I did at one time, but haven't recently,
for no particular reason.

When I was working a hard outdoor job in college, it was too hot to eat
much, so I usually had a bunch of raw eggs in orange juice for
breakfast, and often a couple of quarts of chocolate milk for snacks
and lunch. Went to the doctor for some reason, and they did a
cholesterol test along with the other blood work. The only thing they
told me was that it was 'really low'. I thought that was funny given my
diet.