From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:15:06 -0700
I just went to the orthopedic dr. today for some information about my
knee pain.
He took X-rays and showed some significant bone spurs behind the knees that
are preventing me from closing the joint more than 90 degrees.  I'm
really trying
to avoid knee replacement, but would like to be able to hike and ride
bike again.
Currently I can't ride because my knees don't bend far enough.

Does anybody have any info or ideas on how to get rid of bone spurs
without surgery?  This is in terms of eating, supplements or lack of them,
types of exercise, etc. etc.

Thanks,
    Lynnet