From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:26:36 -0500
Bruce > Over 85BG, 40% more chance of CHD raises expontentally for every 1%

I *think* what you're trying to say is that if your fasting BG is over 85, then your chances for CHD increase significantly.  How much, it's impossible to tell from your words above.

Anyway, where did you get these figures?  I am looking for some evidence that shows that my readings in the low 90's are still not low enough, that there is a material difference health-wise between Todd's 83, Bruce's 85 and my current level of 91.