From:
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:17:43 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/2004 8:45:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I got my mercury fillings replaced as I had read about mercury and wanted it
> out of my body.

Although other concerns exist regarding silver-mercury amalgam fillings, the
Mercury does not appear to be one of them. There has never been an illness, or
medical condition associated with mercury in dental fillings. this subject
has been studied many times with the same conclusions.
Be weary of dentists who want to remove silver-mercuty amalgam fillings "to
remove toxic mercury out of the body," they are unethical charlatans who feed
off peoples' fears and take advantage of misinformation and do not base their
judgment on credible science. I would be suspicious of their other diagnosis
and recommendations as well.

Alex Shvartsman, DDS, FAGD