From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:14:06 -0700
On Sunday, Aug 29, 2004, at 14:19 US/Pacific, Michael Weis wrote:

>  Too bad they can't make a chicken that
> doesn't have
> white meat...oh, but then that wouldn't be very paleo, would it. <g>
>
> Mike W.

Au contraire, I believe. Wild birds do not have all that frontal
development, and since the pecs are the flying muscles, they get just
as dark as the legs. Think about duck breasts, even on the farm-raised
ones.

ginny, who agrees about avocados and mayonnaise making life more
interesting

All stunts performed without a net!