From:
Manuel Bello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:43:39 -0500
>The question remains, though, should people of different racial
backgrounds focus their diets on certain kinds of foods for optimum
health?

I am sure some of you know much more about this than I do, but I was under
the impression that we are all the same race. We have some physical
characteristics that take up very little space in our genetic code. In the
big picture, our skin, hair, and eye color is not a determiner of any
consequence in the genetic make-up of our species. I think cultural
differences are stronger than any genetic differences we may have.
Manuel Bello