From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:32:25 -0500
>I am 38. I just sent another email as well.
>
>Oddly enough, after the hyst my progesterone was too high but I was using
>progesterone cream as well as 500 mg of Vitex a day.

I am just a couple of years older than you.  We sound similar in that I too
tried progesterone cream (didn't do anything for me) and Vitex!  So I know
all about the merry-go-round of herb/remedy of the month.  I shudder when I
think of all the money I wasted when a small amount of Armour could have
saved me lots of agony as well as money.  I also know the frusteration of
following  a "pristine" diet and still not feeling great.

You need to simplify and try one new thing at a time or else you won't know
what's working.  At one time a practitioner prescribed Armour based on lab
results -- and thyroid affects all hormonal systems, so a deficiency or
imbalance with your thyroid gland is certainly a plausible culprit for your
discomfort.

Good luck and let us know what happens.