ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 07:28:27 -0700
Morning all have I got your attention with my weird subject line?

Well, let me explain, we aren't going to our church this morning because I
don't feel too well, have you ever not felt good but known that it would go
away later?  Well, htat is how I feel.  So we aren't going to church.

We went apartment hunting yesterday and have an appointment today to look at
another apartment/condo.  We had a good day yesterday we went with my friend
to Applebees and it was nice.

Life and death is in the power of the tungue.

Yesterday, while we were all trying to settle in at the table we were given
my friends sister whispered to my friend I want to sit by Todd I don't want
to sit by and Lara my friend said I know now that kind of hurt my feelings
no it didn't kind of hurt it did hurt as a matter of fact I cried.  I've
known this family for well about twenty years.  So when I heard that she
didn't want to sit by? Assumming it was by me that hurt.  Now she might not
have meant this as she said it or how it sounded that is why I am trying to
thank God because through this He showed me that not only is life and death
in the power of the tongue but the power to heal and to hurt are in the
tongue too.  I truly hope I have learned a valuable lesson from this
situation.

Ok that's my novel for the day

Hope you are all doing well.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]