ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:09:25 -0500
Kathy,
I am sorry that you are having such a difficult time with this Chris
project.  It is interesting, though, that you have found Chris' room to be
you quiet place to meet with God. There has to be some meaning in that.  God
is certainly with you and Greg and He will not leave you alone.  Just keep
being faithful in your love and care for Chris and in your love and
dependence on the Lord.  He will lead, He will teach you and He will equip
you for the task. Remember I John 4:4 "....greater is He that is inyou than
he that is in the world".  You have the victory in Jesus: claim it!

Ned