ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:25:53 -0500
Brad,
    Your right this isn't the first problem they've had.  They do go to
church and do know God.  They do noot talk much and haven't for a while.
This definately is not the first time.  It has happened many times before.
My Mom wants my Dad to change but he said that he isn't going to and that's
why they wont seek help from a counselor.  If they could talk things out it
would be much easier but they can't.

Amy