ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:51:22 -0500
We are having some slight marriage problems.  Be praying that we can work
them out without seperatingl.  I'm not wishing to go into any detail.

I'm too upset and hurt right now to even type.  Frankly, I'm going to bed.
If any of you all wanna call me, then, fine, i'll answer but unless someone
calls I'm in bed.  My no. is:

704-606-8887

I know normally I shouldn't post a phone number publicly, but really I odn't
care.  if I don't wanna talk, and the person keeps on going, I simply hang
up.  if they still after that continue I press charges, it's that simple.
Thus, people calling me harassingly has never been an issue to me.  I have
bigger things than a stupid prank phone cal to worry about now.

I don't wanna split up, but Kristin is killing herself and she doesn't even
give a d***!

and, apparently, she must not even care about how I feel about it!