ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:38:53 -0500
Oh Rhonda,
I feel for you!!  I know what you mean about the headaches and being tired
all the time.  Listen Girl, we're tired because we're swimming up stream,
against the current.  It's hard work.  I'm wondering if a social worker or
a social agency may be able to help you here.  Julie  would be able to give
more guidance here, but there might be some way that you can call Child
protective services and talk about the situation without giving the
specific information until you know that you've found someone who can
help.  Like  my situation with Chris, the situation with your mom and
sister needs to be broken up somehow, but if you can find some outside
helpp to do that for you, you may not end up being the target.  You could
also take someone from the  medical community into your confidence and,
perhaps they could get the ball rolling.  They've already admitted finding
stuff in her system so, perhaps they could act, or report to Child
Protective services and that could take you out of the loop
altogether.  Why is your dad so weak!  What is he getting out of having a
drug dependent wife?
Sorry if that sounded harsh, but I don't get it!
Anyway, God bless, Rhonda!  You've got a tough fight on your hands and
being concerned about Ben's health doesn't help either.  I'm praying for you!
God bless,
Kathy