ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:14:54 -0500
Rhonda, one draws the line at truth!  If that is withheld out of concern
for your sister's children, what if the truth the caregivers could receive
through you comes too late?  And then where will that leave the children?
These new laws about privacy for a patient are so destructive at times, and
I'm sure those laws are the reason the doctors and nurses won't talk with
you or return your calls.  Therefore, your father will probably have to be
the one to get the truth to them.  Just remember that no matter what is the
outcome of this, you have obeyed the Lord and done all that you could
possibly do.

Love and hugs,
Helen