ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:19:50 -0500
Hello, Everyone,

Has anyone listened to John's message that he presented at his church last
Sunday evening?  It is excellent!  It is a large download, I think over 7
megs, but well worth the wait if you are on dialup, as I am.

He made some excellent suggestions as to how we can apply the lesson
in our personal lives and in our relationship with the Lord and with
anyone who has offended us, or one we have offended.  It's much to
think and pray about.

  He did a great job from beginning to end, and successfully pulled it
all together nicely.

Did anyone listen to the message John gave from the book of Ruth?  The
following is what I shared with John privately:

The part about Ruth being a believer in the God of Israel was precious,
because it brings home again the truth that salvation is a spiritual
event, having nothing to do with religion or race or country, not
Judaism nor Jews nor Israel, but from the beginning knowing God was by
faith.  It is so thrilling for us who understand that, but for those
whose understanding is so narrow or limited, it is a great sadness.
  Ruth is just one example of the thousands of both Gentiles and Jews
who spiritually by faith in the Saviour, either before His first
advent, or after, were saved by the Grace of God!

In His Love, and by His grace alone,
Helen