ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:54:49 -0700
Oh and your brother too.  LOL!  Yes it does take the fun out of it.  But we
all learn.  LOL!

Yes, did see your previous message.  But I bet I wrote answer after I saw
this one.

Nice give for Vernon too.

I'm waiting for the pastor across the street to pick up his tray of cookies.
There are pumpkin, chocolate chip oatmeal, peanut chip oatmeal, and I think
that's all.

Vicki