ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:58:28 -0700
I forgot something.  George called the clinic that his wife works in to pay
off a small balance he had due there.  He knows the receptionist very well
since his wife works at this clinic and since they live in such a small
town.  During his conversation with this lady, he asked if she would like to
read a very unusual story about On The Bridge With Jesus.  This is the same
vision I posted here a few days ago which you all read.  It is also posted
on my website.  The woman, and he doesn't even know if she is born again or
not, said she not only wanted to read it but she would pass it around to
other workers at the clinic.  He faxed the story over to the clinic this
afternoon.  I don't know exactly what happened to George but whatever it is,
he sure got a good dose of it and I hope I get what he's got, if you know
what I mean, haw.  Please don't think you can stop praying for George,
Vivian and their daughter Jennifer, because this is the very time the devil
tries to dump a big load on a person.  It won't work in this case but the
devil is deceived into believing his own lies so he never gives up until he
is made to back down by the power of the authority of God's eternal Word
spoken by the Servants of the Lord.  Jennifer is getting better, although
she has slept so much during the day time hours, she has not slept well at
night recently.  She also wants to go home and so she shall according to the
Word of the Lord.  Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Phil.