ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 06:02:57 -0700
It's good to know that we can absolutely count on what God says as truth,
that will not change, regardless of our changing circumstances.  His peace
according to  Philippians 4:7, is beyond comprehending. "Be anxious for
nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your
hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Vicki