ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:22:25 -0600
Karen,

I'm praying for your financial situation to get better. I know The Lord
will provide for you. We know what it's like to live from month to month,
and not have enough money to pay the bills. The Lord really does provide
though. He'll show you that soon!

Praying for you!

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson