ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:11:35 -0600
Dear Loving Helen,

My hand hurts so this will be short. <smile>

Thanks so very much for the lovings!

I'm taking Prozack for depression and anxiety.

I was doing so very well on the 40 MGS a day, that we desided to cut back
to 20 MGS, and I tried that for a little over a month, and I'm not doing so
good with 20 MGS so I'm going back on the 40 MGS a day.

See my post to Phil, it explains more. <smile>

Thanks.

Love you!
Pat Ferguson