ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 06:25:48 -0700
Hi everyone,
I hate to be negatiave, but I hope we still have a country after today.
More than anything, this is a legal event, and a media circus.  We really
need God to decide--not that I think he is a republican or democrat.  But we
need God's mercy, because if anything, our country deserves God's judgment.
Vinny