ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:15:56 -0600
Phil,

Yes your note of the guy who registered 35 times is precisely what I mean.
There will be much controversy on this and sorting it all out will not
happen over night. So much for knowing who the pres is within a reasonable
amount of time.

Brad

At 10:06 PM 11/1/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Brad,
>
>I heard they think maybe as many as 140 million Americans will vote this
>year.  Well, not all of them will be real Americans; some probably won't
>even be alive.  We had one guy in Denver who registered 35 times.  I wonder
>if he planned on voting that many times, too?  In Colorado, this year we
>have 3 million registered voters and 250,000 are newly registered this year
>alone.  Something is sure different.  Both parties are pushing for new
>registrations, though.  In all the years we have been in Denver, I have
>never had anybody come to our door asking if we are registered.  In the last
>two weeks, we have probably had at least 8 people come to the door.
>Saturday I was home alone and I think I had three just on that day.  I
>personally believe Bush will win by a wide enough margine that a challenge
>won't be necessary but I've been wrong before.  If what's his name becomes
>the next president, I won't feel quite as secure because I'm afraid somebody
>is going to stop and ask the dumb United Nations for permission to blow his
>nose.  But like we talked about at our home group prayer meeting Friday
>night, if he does get in, maybe we will just be that much closer to the
>return of the Lord.  Frankly, if Bush wins again, we are still just that
>much closer to the coming of the Lord.  I'm ready to bail out of here
>anyhow.  Even so, come Lord Jesus.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!