ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:01:06 -0700
We are going to church with Gretchen today for the first time since she
enter the Christian drug rehab home.  We were able to get her a little Honda
for 100 dollars from one of our UPS deliver drivers.  He kept it in perfect
condition and it has 275,000 miles on it.  As soon as she gets a job, the
church will most likely release her to live at home with us and her
children.  She and another lady live in the pastor's home with his family
right now and Gretchen is directly responsible to the pastor's wife.  She is
under few restrictions now and she is enrolled in some of the church
theology and leadership classes.  She gets to spend all day Saturday with
us, as well as over night, and then we go to church with her and she gets to
come home to eat with us and only goes back when the evening service begins.
Now she can drive herself back and forth since they allowed her to have a
car.  See?  Your prayers have paid off big time even though many of you have
been praying for her for many years.  Now, however, isn't the time to stop,
haw.

Phil.