ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:48:24 -0600
Jen,

It would be hard for me to believe that the Enemy would give you anything
that would make you believe God or trust in the Lord.  A few months ago, I
was praying with a man.  We had prayed many times together.  This time he
admitted to me that he doubted his salvation.  Because he was so strongly
convinced of this possibly being part of his problem, I asked the Lord to
take him to a memory related to his salvation.   He immediately was in the
church where he was saved.  He saw everything that happened that day and
then Jesus spoke to him and told him how much He loved him and that he
belonged to Him now.  The man was completely set free from his doubts.  Also
concerning the other story you told?  In such visions, or memories, the fake
jesus never is quite like the real Jesus.  By that I mean, they either don't
look like Him to the person, they don't sound like Him, they don't dress as
He would, or sometimes even the color of His clothes will be, for example,
an off white instead of white.  There are many other ways of determining if
it is a false jesus or the real Jesus.  If it is a faulse, or fake, jesus
however, it doesn't like staying around long if its true identity is
discovered.  Furthermore, a 2 year old child, and keep in mind that many
people with whom I pray go back to memories of when they are two years old
and even younger, easily can tell the difference between what is real to
them and what is fake when the real Jesus speaks His truth to them.  In
other words, demons have a hard time fooling children who the real Jesus is.
So, become as a little child, as the real Jesus said, and you will see the
truth clearly.

Phil.