C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 10:44:25 EST
I remember being interviewed by someone at school.  I had to  answer
questions at the time I thought were unusual but now after all these  years it makes
sense.  I went to Sunbeam School in Cleveland, OH.   When I started there it
was only for the disabled.  Alexander Graham Bell  was the school for the deaf
and Anthony Wayne was the school for the  blind.  All three were right next to
each other.  Now that  mainstreaming has been in effect, it's harder to track
down those you want to do  a survey like this.

"Nobody tells  you how to live your life, you've got to do it on your own!"
Alice Cooper  "Freedom"

Michael Jeffries ICQ #53522767
AOL MSN Messenger and Yahoo  Messenger ID MJeff25916