C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:24:10 -0700
some do publish, but then some are intimidated into
not publishing and some are punished for publishing
something that is "out of the mainsteam." academia has
less free speech than any other sector of american
society. i'd be supprised if it is not more like that
in great britian than you'd care to admit, but, that
is not a knowlege statement, just a hunch.