C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:11:29 EDT
Hey Everyone,

Someone recently posted a story about a guy named Randy Alexander confronting
the governor of Tennessee over institutionalization of vent users.  Randy is
with ADAPT of TN.  Who posted the story?  Could you say what source you
received it from?  And have you seen anything further on it?

I have met Randy and wrote to him briefly about the story.  He said a Call to
Action would be issued soon, but I haven't seen anything on any of the
listservs I am on.  Has anyone else?

Thanks,
Wanda