C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:16:40 -0400
Same here.  Took the kids to see Columbus' "Red, White & Boom" annual fireworks display.  Very spectacular!  It draws about a half-million folks to the downtown area each year, but is surprisingly violence-lite (only two shootings).  We watched from the top of my building's parking garage about six blocks from the launch site.  Could not ask for a better view!  It'z choreographed to music broadcast from one of the sponsoring radio stations, and we were close enough this year that the explosions and flash synched pretty well with the music.

Yesterday, the kids and I went "mud-running" for the first time since I got the 4-WD.  That was an absolute blast!  I've been afraid to take it out in the dirt, but since I've got my first parking-lot ding...what the heck.