BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:32:12 -0500
John Callan wrote:

> I assume that we assumed marriage because we think of her and the
> good  doctor as being somehow very conservative.

-jc

An interesting perspective for WalMart but I seriously doubt Ms. Bouncy
in the unHamptons GAP is going to be married. As the retail personnel
are specifically selected to reflect a 'higher' ideal of physical
appearance than the desired customers but in line with the affluence and
potential of the customers (note that they do not seem to stock anything
in men's over a 30 waist) then Ms. Bouncy would likely come from a
situation where she is not needing to be in a hurry to get hitched and
can take her time trying out Doctor, Dentist, Soldier, Spy before she
buys. Now, mind you, all this is surmised on one day my shopping for a
shirt and getting misdirected and lost in a GAP and a follow-up
conversation w/ my son re: how sexy and bodaciously revealing smiling
happy singing Ms. Bouncy was. It also goes to my reading a beer
salesman's comments on how they were taught that when they are at events
and gatherings to always hold the label of the bottle outward so that it
can be seen. I'm going to avoid the GAP and start holding my beer labels
outward.

][<