BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:38:28 -0600
Weird.  I've finally found a way to reply to you Ralph!  I the reply.
Nothing happens.  I quit the program.  I restart the program.  Bingo,
the unsent email shows up!  At least it works.  Trashing you didn't do
much good.

I may or may not full of shit.  (It varies from time to time).  But, I
really didn't remember the details, and I really don't think the
details are of as much use as the concept.  But this is coming from the
guy learned that the Japanese use their bed matts for similar purposes
and I thought that was a great idea...except of course, I wanted to use
my own bed...or the drivers seat of my car, or the seat of my pants.
Shit is very useful in the right context.

-jc