BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:52:49 -0600
Contractors use this in Houston on a limited scale (brick is still the
dominant material), I have been told that the engineers figure a max 7-10
year life what with the humidity and heat. I have a foreman that was working
in Atlanta, on a Coca Cola distribution facility, which had been completed,
with an EFIS exterior, and was to be commissioned on the following Monday
morning by a large contingent of Coke executives. My foreman went home on
Friday, and everything was in excellent shape for the Monday ceremonies. He
was one of the first to arrive on Monday. Apparently over the weekend kids
had broken into a storage container filled with 6 1/2 oz. coke bottles, they
must have been there awhile, as over 350 Coke bottles had been stabbed into
the EFIS on a back wall, great stuff this EFIS. Coke should have told
everybody it "was by design".

Jim (I'm back)