BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:58:15 -0600
Field test:  Wet finger with tongue.  Swab finger across salts.  Finger
returns to tongue.  Thoughtful look into sky.  Mutter.  Make eye
contact with biggest pain in the ass in the crowd.  "Salt.  Want some?"

This method with minor variations is useful for testing mouse and bat
droppings, termite and carpenter ant frase.  Not recommended on rat or
raccoon droppings without acting ability.

-jc