BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:47:03 -0400
I'm not exactly sure he's the type I'd want to engage in conversation with
because there's talk (and I tend to believe it from this first hand
knowledge) that the Gulf War left him a few bricks short of a load.  Too
bad, since he probably used to have a lot more bricks.