AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Adetunji A. Lesi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:41:48 -0600

Note: Fiscal year of AAM is October 1 - September 30.

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Subscriptions for 2006/07 Membership are due!!!!

Leslie;

Biodun and I would like to express our heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We would find time to visit when we return to Madison. May God grant the soul of the departed eternal peace.

Tunji

Adetunji A Lesi