AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fabu Phyllis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:25:08 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Brother Thomas,
Oh life.  I saw your son on campus...a fine man he is.  It is good to see
them grow strong and straight and very well.  I am still interested in mud
cloth.  Do you have ones with red in them?  I can wait until you are ready
to show them again if it is sometimes in November.  I want to see several
colors and patterns.  You told me that they were ? price for the large
pieces?  Peace to you and your family.  Fabu