AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
salifou issoufou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 20:35:09 +0200
** Our website: http://www.africanassociation.org is currently out of service.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the meantime you can visit: http://www.madison.com/communities/aam/ **

Dear AAM members,

I will begin by reminding you of this year’s AAM/AWA
joint picnic, which is scheduled for July 17, 2004 at
Rennebohm Park, 115 N. Eau Claire Avenue. Eau Claire
Avenue is perpendicular to Sheboygan Ave and Regent
Street on the Westside in the neighborhood of the
Department of Transportation.

On a different note, those of you who have not
received the Newsletter Vol. 6 Issue 2 can access it
through the following link:
www.madison.com/communities/aam (click on File Library
and it will take you to the Newsletter). You may want
to read the Community Pages Acceptable Use Policy via
the following link:
http://www.madison.com/communities/moderator/library/files/UsePolicy.doc
.

If any of you has volunteer or job opportunities,
please email them to me at: [log in to unmask] so I can
post them. Community related articles are also
welcomed.

Please feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]) if
you have any further question.

Sincerely,

Salifou Issoufou
Secretary AAM