C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:20:22 -0500
Ken,
    Interesting. I've been taking Synthroid for years, this is the first
time I've heard that CP can have a direct impact on treatment of thyroid
conditions. My medication levels are always adjusted according to blood test
results, but I think I'll ask exactly which tests they are running next time
I talk to my endocrinologist. Thanks for posting this and I hope you are
feeling better.
Susan