Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:19:57 -0800
7bit
From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
The bootup option that you are seeing is controlled by the boot.ini file
that is in the root directory of your boot drive (usually C:). This file is
set to read-only and contains text. You can change the properties to
read-write using Windows explorer and then edit it with notepad. Remove the
additional boot option line and save the file.

Another way to do this, is to use the properties option for My Computer. It
has been a while since I used Win2k, but you can get to it through the
control panel as well as right clicking on the My Computer icon (perhaps in
the start menu). Then select the Advanced options tab and go to the Startup
Settings. There will be a System startup area where you have the option to
Edit the file. This will simply take you to Notepad. You will need to delete
the unneeded line that specifies the now deleted ME installation.

Peter
The NoSpin Group