Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 06:52:06 -0500
On Mon, 9 May 2005 12:32:52 -0700, Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

 However, their Purist level is paleo. In
>fact, it introduces a  few limitations I have not
>encountered before, such as cooking eggs so that the
>yolks remain intact. (Dilettante is somewhere in
>between.)
>
>Andrea

But the Purist plan does allow whey protein powder -- hardly paleo.

Also, I've read this idea that eggs should be cooked with the yolk intact
to avoid oxidation of cholesterol in several books including Mercola's No
Grain Diet.  However, in a review of the book by Sally Fallon at Weston A
Price Foundation website, she debunks this claim. Scrambled eggs, here I
come...