Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:17:37 -0400
I am not sure about the hazards of potassium metabisulfite, although
if no one else is able to answer your question, I could look it up in
a reference that I have.  I believe, though, that the brand of
coconut oil sold at a local health food store does not contain any
preservatives.  I was in using it frequently a little while ago in
vegetable and meat dishes as a sauce.  If you have Audette's book he
has a recipe for coconut ice cream using just coconut milk, fresh
coconut grated and berries that is pretty good.

Mike R