ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:16:04 -0600
Dear Vicki,

Yes, sweetie, this is Carolyn Rhodes. The one who gave you your computer
and who has helpped many of us.

Please call me, I sent you my phone number. I need to talk to you, loving
one, even though you don't know me.

Carolyn loves doing high pitched lovings when she was feeling good.

I didn't get to talk to her yesterday. I will call again today.

Many lovings and squeezings for you, Vicki. I will dry your tears, as I've
cried many of them already for Carolyn. She is loving!

I know she's not feeling well, otherwise she would be talking to me.

Please continue to pray for her. We will try to go see her after the first
of the year.

Vicki, sweetie, if you give me your phone number in an email, I can call
you, Loving one.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson