C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:15:15 +0000
7bit
From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Dianne,

At 6 I used 1 inch ruled paper  (very large sheets). I hardly ever write
anything now as I'm probably the only one who can read it (and that not
100%!!). I did try shorthand when I went to University but I couldn't read
any of it.

Bobby's right, any memory exercises are excellent, you can compensate for not
writing by having a good memory. Using electronic aids is second best, not as
fast as squirrelling it away in the old noggin.

Cheers

Deri