Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:30:54 -0500

Wondering if anybody has tried making Krusteaz Key Lime Bars sans crust?
Obviously there is wheat in the crust, but the layers come in separate
packets  in the box, and the ingredient list for the filling doesn't contain
obvious gluten (it does contain "modified food starch, but I have been told
that is from corn).

So I was thinking about making rice flour shortbread and putting the lime
layer on top. Anybody tried that, or similar experiments with commmercial mixes?

I've just find something to get the taste of my asthma medicine out of my mouth!

Will summarize answers if I get any. ;-)