Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:47:41 -0500

This is the last time I'm going to try. On the post that follows below, the
last few items on the ingredient list got run together and might not be
clear. Last few should read:

dash of pumpkin pie spice mix (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves)

1/3 cup buttermilk

1/3 cup milk 2%

1 egg

If this comes out unreadable again, and you want the recipe, please email
me and I'll send it to you.

I received several requests for clarification. The apostrophe came out
as
the number 92 on the Gingerbread recipe for some reason. It should read
Pamelas Baking Mix.  The full name is "Pamelas Ultimate Baking and
Pancake
mix. The original post is below.

I made gingerbread that I thought turned out really well, so I
thought I would share it for the Holidays.

1/2 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 stick butter, softened, creamed
1 cup unsulfered molasses
1 cup "Gluten free pantry country french bread mix"
1 cup "Pamela=92s baking mix"
1/2 tsp soda
1 1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
dash pumpkin pie spice mix (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves) 1/3
cup buttermilk 1/3 cup milk 2% 1 egg

(I mixed with a fork and a wisk), might need tiny bit more milk,
should be like cake mix

Pour into loaf pan

Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour