From:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:15:19 -0600

Since I've had a few more e-mails come in, I thought I'd post these last comments--

***i am pretty sure that they have a "corn" factory and a seperate wheat factory.  It is worth checking into.

***I have no personal experience with Mission because the stores in this area
don't carry it, but after 3 years of reading posts on numerous lists, Mission
seems to be just about the most trusted of all corn tortilla chips.

***I have toured El Miagra tortilla plant it is EXTREEMLY clean and the corn line is not in the same building as the wheat line I think there has been a change since you worked there  ya think???

((I am not the person who worked at the tortilla factory. I'm just passing along the summary.))

***well, I think our Mission tortillas are pretty safe because I get cross contamination from everything, but have had no problem with these.  This is a huge company with a big reputation in the Houston area.