From:
Celina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:53:01 -0500

I'm stumped. Does anyone know if the ingredients in Bob's Red Mill GF All
Purpose Flour can have a laxative effect? What about Xantham Gum...can it
cause diarrhea? I read somewhere that Guar Gum has a laxative effect, but
can't remember where I saw it.
I made the Banana Bread recipe from the package on Bob's All Purpose
Flour, and this is the only thing I can link to being sick last night.
(Contamination isn't an issue in my kitchen.)
If anyone recalls where to find this info please let me know!
Celina