From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:32:47 EDT

 Very tasty food!  I like the pizza (I add extra cheese and meat),
enchiladas, rice mac n cheese, veg lasangna, mex casserole, and a rice/bean bowl dish I
can't recall the name of.
---------
I have been eating Amys for several years w/no problems, and the meals are
great.  Try the enchiladas, the teriyaki stir fry, or the shepherds pie.
They're well made and convenient, too.
----------
I have been eating Amys for several years w/no problems, and the meals are
great.  Try the enchiladas, the teriyaki stir fry, or the shepherds pie.
They're well made and convenient, too.
--------------

Hi,I love their stuff.Amy's has been a god send.I usualy eat their enchiladas
and tamale pies but I also think their rice crust pizzas are the closest I
have come to the real thing.I will be on the look out for there GF mac n
cheese,I havent run across that one yet.
-----------
 I find the frozen foods by Amy that are labeled GF to be the best frozen
foods for celiacs. They are tasty and safe but also I have been using
Tabachnik frozen soups --they are clearly labeled and several are safe for
the normal celiac--very handy. You might
like to try them
----------
 I have been GF for 2 months -- Amy's is my staple.  I can buy every GF
version here in Houston.  My husband is even eating with me -- for fast
food, he says they are great too.  And I don't have to cook!
------------
 The Santa Fe Enchilada Bowl is very tasty and one of my favorites.
-------------
 I've tried a lot of her products.  The mac & cheese is good but truthfully I
didn't like any of her other products.
--------- I eat Amy's GF enchiladas and another GF meal with rice and beans
They are
tasty and agree with me.  There is a GF pizza made with rice flour crust and
soy cheese that is also good.
----
There frozen meals are delicious and they are completely GF.  They have -- I
believe -- 57 different kinds of GF frozen dinners, plus GF canned soup.
--------

 I had a few things from Amy's awhile back (pizza and the mac and cheese) I
didnt care for either.  My non-celiac hubby ate it instead of me throwing it
out.  I thought they were "OK" but not worth the money.  Just my 2 cents.
---
Cheese enchiladas seem to be the most desired
------
 For cheesy pasta I really like Mrs. Leeper's Chicken
Alfredo mix (you have to add the chicken if you want it).