From:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:58:45 -0800

Hi,
I wanted to thank everyone for the suggestions; we had a great time and found the resort to be very Celiac friendly.  I will add a slight disclaimer and note that because of the weather, we were there when the park was really not busy at all, but still, everyone went out of their way to accomodate us, and when I e-mailed Chef Chris that we were coming, he called to talk to me personally to ensure that we knew where we could eat in the park.

I will add to previous postings the following:  The Graniville Steakhouse in the Disneyland Hotel was great for breakfast.  Chef Miguel met us at the table, and we had a great meal.  I recommend calling places ahead of time, not because they can't accomodate us, but because it takes a long time to fire up the separate grill.  We had to wait quite some time, but he did send us out with an awesome care package of fresh GF muffins, cinnamon buns and a box of glutino cookies.  They were also great at Yamabuku (sp?), a sushi place in the Paradise Pier hotel.

Michelle Azimov
Ventura, CA