From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:29:45 -0500

Some of you may be unaware that if you get a reaction to a drug you should call the drug company, and ask to speak to the pharmacit to file a complaint. Usually a nurse will take the info as to what you took and what reaction you got and must then report it to the FDA.  It;s impt to do this because this is often the way that drugs are removed from the markt.

Something new happened ..my podiatrist prescribed REGANX to heal a wound.  Within a few hours of application, the skin on my foot started to burn and I got break-thru bleeding in a wound that was beginning to heal.  Stopped the med and waited two days.  Reapplies and it immediately began to bleed and blurn. I stopped it again and called the pharmaceutical no.  After the report was filed, the nurse told me to send in my receipt for the med....discounted it was $212!!!!...and she would refund the money.

So, the moral of the story is to make sure you complain to the drug companys and file a report to FDA...and get your money back!