From:
knstone2 STONE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
knstone2 STONE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:51:22 -0500

Today I called Cadbury Adams, the company that makes Hall's cough drops, and they confirmed
that all Hall's cough drops, except the sugar free, contain gluten.  They informed me that it is in
the sweetener.  I had never heard of cough drops having gluten.  They understood celiac disease
and gluten immediately.

I do know that I have been getting gluten from somewhere that I simply can't find.  I have called
many companies and this is the first surprise I have found.

Nancy