From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:56:47 -0500

 Subject:      Vegetarian GF Baked Beans?
> Does anyone know of a brand of GF baked beans that are also vegetarian?

Bush's Vegetarian Baked beans are GF and are good too! -

This is from their website:  http://www.bushbeans.com

 QUESTION:  Are any of your products gluten-free? Which ones?

ANSWER:  All of our Bush's Best products are gluten-free with the
exception of Bush's Best Chili Beans, the four varieties of Bush's
Homestyle Chili and Bush's Chili Magic®line.

 We use cornstarch in some of our products, but it does not contain
gliadin gluten from wheat, barley or rye grains that may cause adverse
--
Cindy Koller-Kass
President